Note: If you are already a member you can login here.
CBMC International SA Inc is committed to serving the business and marketplace community in South Australia because we are Christian. We bring a message of hope and seek transformation through alignment with sound values and principles.
As a CBMC Member it is our great privilege to be ambassadors for Christ through our vocational as well as our personal lives. To pray for people by name that they will come to know Christ, to grow in our faith and develop the skills to reach out, and to encourage and invite our colleagues who we interact with regularly to consider their eternal future. As fellow CBMC members working together we will grow in our understanding of and commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of CBMC:
- To present Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord to business and professional people
- To develop Christian business and professional people to carry out the Great Commission
- To serve business and professional people as followers of Jesus
CBMC International SA is a vital and effective ministry, recognised in the business community, where members are connecting with, transforming and serving business and marketplace leaders to become followers of Christ by:
- (Outreach) Developing personal relationships by intentionally building bridges of friendship
- (Discipleship) Growing personally in Christ with each member having a disciple (as like Paul & Timothy) and businesses conducted in accordance with God’s Word.
- (Serving) Providing services to meet personal and business needs.
CBMC Faith Statement
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in One God, eternally existing in Three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God: that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God: and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice: and that all believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed Blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His Ascension into Heaven, in His present life there for us as High Priest and advocate.
- We believe in that ‘blessed hope’ the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and therefore become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.